Kindred Public Library
330 Elm Street, P.O. Box 63
Kindred, ND 58051
April 20 is Volunteer Appreciation Day. Take this opportunity to thank all volunteers who help in so many ways within our communities. A special thanks to those who dedicate many hours in staffing, helping with special events, or serving on boards/committees at the Kindred Public Library!
A little bit of what is happening at the Kindred Public Library during the upcoming months ---
· Dr. Seuss said it best … "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go”. Visit the Library to find books for children of all ages, from preschool through young adult. And visit the Library’s Facebook page for special events being planned during Children’s Book Week, May 1-7.
· May 13 is the last Breakfast with a Book gathering before taking a summer break. Join other readers at 9am in the Library to discuss “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” by Rebecca Skloot. Coffee and treats are provided!
· The Summer Reading Program starts on May 29 through Labor Day (September 4). Stop at the Library to pick up your reading log and guidelines.
· The Library will be closed in observance of Memorial Day from May 27-29. Library hours during June-July-August are Mondays and Fridays, 10:30-12:30; Tuesdays-Wednesday-Thursdays, 3:30-7:30; closed Saturday-Sunday.
· Summer Safari Theater will be held July 10-14 in Davenport. More information will be available at a later date.
· The annual Kindred Days Celebration is scheduled for August 11-13. Watch for more about the Library’s Open House on Saturday, August 12.
Public Library is located at 330 Elm Street, Kindred. A drop box is available
outside for return of materials. Stop in during regular library hours; call
701-428-3456; go to www.kindredpubliclibrary.com;
email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
visit us on Facebook.
The Library is a good place to visit and a great place to volunteer!
See you at the library!