The Kindred Public Library's Wish List includes:
- Volunteers to provide staffing for the library's front desk and/or provide building maintenance.
- Volunteers interested in helping with special Library events only.
- Ideas for new events and additional ways the library can benefit the community. Contact the Library for further information.
- Donations to purchase books and library improvements, as noted below.
- Monetary donations - Checks may be made payable to: Friends of the Kindred Library, P.O. Box 63, Kindred, ND 58051. Donations may also be made at the library. Acknowledgement/memorial cards are available at the library. Contact the Library for further information.
- Memorial donations - Acknowledgement and memorial cards are available to the donating party. Contact the Library for further information.
- Time - Help is needed with fund-raising and special events, performing front desk duties, sponsoring reading programs, and other Library-held programs. Contact the Library for further information.
- Material donations - Books and related library items in good condition are accepted according to guidelines set in the donation policy. These donations have been essential to the start of this library. Donation receipt forms are available; contact the Library for further information.